PROPOSALS MAY BE SUBMITTED FOR
ACADEMIC PAPERS, PANELS AND WORKSHOPS
All submissions must be in Word format, typed, double spaced in 11 pt. or 12 pt. Times New Roman or Arial font. Submissions must be sent as an attachment to the address below.
The submission has 2 parts:
1) The main page:
- Proposals for academic papers and panels should consist of the title and an abstract of no more than 500 words.
- Proposals for workshops should consist of a description of the workshop, learning objectives, duration and number of persons that can be accommodated. There should be no identification as to authorship on the main page.
2) The cover page:
- Title of presentation
- A 50-70 word summary of the presentation/workshop
- Name & title(s) of author(s)/presenters
- Contact information for lead author: address, telephone number, and email address
Proposals should be submitted as an attachment
by January 30, 2015 to:
with the words ‘ABSTRACT SUBMISSION’ in the subject line
Review and Notification Process
All submissions are subject to peer review. Notifications of outcomes can be expected to be provided by March 9, 2015.